Friday, December 25, 2009

Great Smoky Mountains - Pt. 1

Hey y'all,

I know I haven't posted in awhile, save for my other post about the theft of Christmas paraphernalia from an East Point Chick-fil-A restaurant. In this post, you'll see me driving along Sylva Road (U.S. 23/64/64 Truck/441), from Franklin and Dillsboro. This is my first time driving through this terrain, in North Carolina. I have been to Gatlinburg, but that was back before I began roadgeeking and back before I was driving long distances, out of town.

U.S. 64 east of U.S. 23/441 cannot be accessed by large trucks, due to the terrain of the highway: it's a winding two-lane road towards Highlands.

There will be a few other videos posted from the Smokies and maybe a couple from the North Georgia Mountains. I already have one on published from the North Georgia Mountains. Gotta get the other one done.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment