Monday, January 18, 2010

Jefferson County, Alabama

Hey, y'all... this is Bryant again, with another blog post.

The video in this blog is of I-20/59 through Jefferson County, Alabama. The county seat of Jefferson County is Birmingham, which is the largest city in the State of Alabama, in terms of population, with a population of 229,800. Jefferson County is the most densely populated county in the state, boasting a population of 662,047.

Interstate 20 and 59 come together in eastern Birmingham, just west of Irondale. This interchange and the interchange of I-20/59 with I-65 are some of the most dangerous that I've driven through. It's good that I-459 was built, to cut down through traffic from having to utilize I-20/59 through Downtown Birmingham.

Jefferson County, Alabama [HD] (road video)

Jefferson County's official website

Birmingham's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment