Sunday, February 28, 2010

D'Iberville, Mississippi

Hey, everyone, this is Bryant again. I'm writing this blog post from the Imperial Palace, in Biloxi (MS). Yesterday, I filmed a brief road tour of D'Iberville, which is located just across the Back Bay of Biloxi. D'Iberville was incorporated in 1988, some three hundred years after Pierre Le Moyne d'Iberville arrived in the area in 1699. There is a lot of development in D'Iberville, especially near the I-10/110 interchange. Recently, a Best Buy and Target opened up at the intersection of S.R. 15/67 and Bobby Eleuterius Boulevard, just north of the I-10/110 interchange. The I-10/110 interchange is a huge bottleneck, due to there being a traffic light at the northern end of I-110/Old S.R. 15 and the beginning of S.R. 15/67. Plans are to modify this intersection into an interchange.

I-10/110 Study (D'Iberville, MS)

D'Iberville, MS [HD] (Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment