Thursday, May 21, 2009

Turn Signals

Turn signals, why have them on your car? Nobody seems to use them... but me (lol). I make an effort to use mine when at all possible. I don't use them coming out of my driveway. That's kind of stupid, in my honest opinion. A lot of times, people turn their turn signal on as they've started to turn or after they've entered another lane. At that point, using the turn signal is useless. The other drivers have been notified of nothing, except that you're an idiot. At traffic lights and stop signs, a turn signal is paramount. The reason that I say this is because a driver that's turning left at a red light could've turned awhile ago if someone turning right had their blinker on. At stop signs, even if you stopped first, that other driver might go straight, because you didn't use your left turn indicator.

Turn Signal School

Blinker School

No comments:

Post a Comment